RETURN POLICY (30 DAYS)
NO CANCELLATIONS OR MODIFICATIONS WILL BE ALLOWED AFTER 24 HOURS OF ORDER PLACEMENT.
All Kingston Brass products are sold as new and covered by our standard manufacturer warranty. Please consult a qualified professional to make sure the merchandise you are purchasing is what you want and it will fit your specific field conditions. If you have any questions regarding a product, please contact us via email or call at (877) 2-KBRASS (252-7277) for free assistance before your placing order.
We recommend that you open and inspect your items upon receipt, should you find any discrepancy or defect with your item, or if at any time you encounter any problems such as missing or defective parts please contact us immediately. We will gladly send you the replacement parts.
BEFORE RETURNING AN ITEM
To return any merchandise, you must request an RMA – “Return Merchandise Authorization” [within 30 days from the date order is received], from our online support department with your order number and provide item(s) you wish to return.
- Merchandise must not be installed and must in 100% resalable new condition.
- You have to obtain an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) from our online department before shipping back the merchandise.
- Customer pays return shipping costs back to Kingston Brass’s Warehouse
- All Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee, based on the value of the returned merchandise.
- Shipping is Non-Refundable.
- Products purchased over 30 days are not returnable or exchangeable.
- NO RETURNS ON glass, ceramic, porcelain, including toilets, sinks, bath tubs, consoles and vanities
- NO RETURNS TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF THE US (Defective units will be serviced for replacement parts)
- Refused shipments and unauthorized returns will be subject to a 25% restocking fee, plus return shipping and re-consignment fees.
- Returns requested past 30 days of delivery will be denied.
Within 60 days of purchase the customer must notify Kingston Brass, Inc. of any issues pertaining to the original order, including but not limited to the following:
- Missing Parts from products (ie handles, screws, etc.)
- Missing Products from Order
- Wrong Products Received
- Damaged products during during transit
If you have any of these issues, you have 60 days from date of purchase to contact Kingston Brass, Inc. and make a claim. After 60 days we will be unable to ship missing parts or products, replace lost products or damaged products. However, your products will be covered under the applicable Kingston Brass Inc. warranty coverage for claims of defect under normal use. See Kingston Brass Warranty
You will not be charged for a restocking fee if:
- We shipped the incorrect item(s) to you. Merchandise you received is not what you originally ordered.
- Merchandise has a flaw (not caused by shipping) or defect (must claim within 30 days). If it is damaged through shipping, please have your order/tracking number ready and contact the online department ASAP for further assistance.
If your order is flawed or defective, please call us at 1-909-548-6611 for our customer service representatives to request an RMA and you will be instructed on how to proceed with the return. Usually, You will be asked to place another order as a replacement and we will reimburse the amount after the returned merchandise has been inspected by our RMA Department. If you made an invalid claim, no refunds will be given.
You may cancel your order, for any reason, and receive a full refund within 24 hours of your purchase. You will be responsible for contacting us for a cancellation request.
Once an order is processed or shipped, the terms of our Returns Policy will apply.
Any cancellation requests made after 24 hours cannot guarantee your request will be granted due to our expedited processing.
Please Note: Our warehouse works fast and orders are often already packed up, shrink wrapped on pallets, and loaded on FedEx trailers before a tracking number is uploaded to you. In many cases becomes impossible to locate your box and stop the shipment. Once the order is en route, it then becomes a general return under our easy 30 day return policy.
Please call us toll-free at (1-877-252-7277) Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PT.
A Customer Service representative will assist you and confirm whether or not the order can be cancelled for a full refund. Once an item is processed, the terms of our Returns Policy will apply.
Refused shipments and unauthorized returns will be subject to a 25% restocking fee, plus return shipping and re-consignment fees.
There are some products that are just too delicate or bulky for us to accept as a return. For this reason, they’re sold as “All Sales Final”, so please make sure they will work for your improvement project before purchasing. If you’re not sure, we offer free technical support to help you make the best decision, simply by calling 1-909-548-6611. (Common non-returnable products are: glass, ceramic, porcelain, such as toilets, sinks…etc. Bulky products such as: bath tubs, vanities…etc.)
DETERMINATION OF RETURNS VS. DESTROY IN FIELD
Kingston Brass Inc. prefers to destroy certain damaged or defective goods, rather than return them. The objective of our Destroy in Field (DIF) policy is to reduce waste and avoid unnecessary costs for shipping unsalable goods back to us.
If an item is deemed as Destroy in Field, in order to be eligible for a refund the customer must provide us with a valid order number and send us DIF pictures via email: email@example.com. We will need to be able to identify from your pictures that they are indeed Kingston Brass products we sell and not any counterfeits or other brands.
In some cases, regarding unusual defective claims we may want to analyze defects to improve product quality so an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) request may be preferred rather than to DIF.
- Buyer must obtain RMA number, follow the return instruction and pay to ship the product back to our warehouse at your own cost. Return without RMA number will not be processed.
- Buyer agrees to pay a 25% restocking fee per item in your order. This charge may be made in advance or deducted from your credit.
- All returned items must be in original packaging, show no sign of physical damage or parts shortage; this may affect the amount credited on your return.
All refunds will be credited back to its original payment method; Refunds are generally issued within 5-7 business days after receipt of the returned products. No refunds or exchanges will be processed before receiving your returned products.